Tuesday 1 July 2008

The One In Which I'm Young And Aspiring

One of the quintessential venues of the major events of my teenage years has to be Richmond Park, in Kingston. I spent the entire afternoon there today, older and indeed - wiser? I can only assume so. There was a dog at the picnic, and I couldn't stop myself from making the connection between a socially accepted companion, and something like chicken that's only observed as a foodstuff. You don't need any studies to confirm that animals have feelings, including that animal on your plate. Ignorance is bliss (talk about a meaningless cop-out cliche). Today was quite a strange one, I haven't touched Halo 3 and have only just logged on to my computer. These kind of things are few and far between. I do enjoy days like these, where above anything else; I feel free.

No comments: