Monday 7 July 2008

The One In Which Master Chief Misplaces His Battle Rifle

I am still having problems with Firefox 3, with the browser crashing on one of my most visited websites - facebook. It's a real shame, the browser showed so much promise when I first acquired it, it still managed to be relatively quick even with all it's features, hardly draining any precious resources when operating. I've a feeling that the fault rests with the aged Windows XP computer I'm running Firefox 3 on, it may be denial but I find it strange that I haven't had such problems with the browser before, whilst errors with XP are a periodic event that I've got used to. Today is the heavily anticipated Bungie Day, despite my excitement - I don't actually have a copy of Halo 3 to exploit to the fullest extent thus my day of 'head-shots' and 'triple kills' has been nipped in the bud.

Pascal x

No comments: