Sunday 6 July 2008

The One In Which Firefox 3 Fizzles Out

I have been an avid Firefox 3 fan for a few weeks now. It did everything right, fast loading with some extremely cool add-ons thrown in for good measure. It has however started crashing randomly on webpages I haven't had problems with before. Hopefully this won't pessist because Firefox has become integral to my online activity, making all my bookmarks and blog feeds easily accessible in a seamless way. I'm writing this brief blog using the latest Opera browser - and so far apart from the updated skin, it's not that great. The loading times are distintly longer than those are experienced whilst using my adored Firefox 3. I blame Microsoft for their crap operting system and not Mozilla, Firefox is not the only program that's crashed and displayed the same annoying dialog box. *Sigh* Hopefully I won't have to put up with it for long.

Pascal x

No comments: